Saturday, November 21, 2009

Seven years of robots.

At the completion of seven years of an engineering degree (seven rather than six as I spent 18 months working full time) I guess I should post some form of summary; my thoughts on Computer Science, Robotics, Swinburne, etc. I  don't really have the energy to do that at the moment as I've spent the last few months working flat out on our final year project and a number of assignments, I feel a bit fried. I also think that these thoughts form over time, attempting to tease them out now when everything is so fresh may not lead to anything too valuable.

However, I would like to point out that the best parts of my course were the people that I met. I've worked with people who are infinitely more intelligent than me, much more likeable, and even some with more style. These are people who I would contact straight away if I was about to start a venture, if I needed advice or a question answered, but best of all people who I will always look forward to sharing a drink with.

No comments:

Post a Comment