Saturday, November 28, 2009

Off to spend Christmas in The North.

Tomorrow I leave for 5 weeks in Sweden (with a weekend in London). I will make the most of my post uni holiday by spending time in Norrköping, Falköping and Göteborg. I'm looking forward to reading some James Bond on the plane, the cool weather (a chance to use my gloves from Antons) and of course to catch up with special people.

I'm not looking forward to bad airport coffee, running out of laptop batteries at some point during the flight and manky hair.

The song of the weekend is Little Lion Man:

1 comment:

  1. Update:
    James Bond is so much cooler in the books.
    It's cold!
    Isabelle's dorm is right outside a pizza and kebab place.

    I have discovered the double shot latte at Starbucks, it's almost a real coffee.
    Amsterdam has power points available for laptop recharging.
    Grooming suffered during the trip, I made the most of the abundant water when I arrived though.

    ReplyDelete